Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A lil Flair from Joe

I'm back!

Firstly, i'm just going to have to apologise for Jay. He's an angry little man, and Rob Schneider - if you're listening - you're a doll so don't stress it hun. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I don't think it would be the biggest mistake if you did. A big mistake would be getting a childish tattoo of the Playboy Bunny on your lower back. What can I say? Love makes you do crazy things :O

I have been thinking though, what on earth should I write about next? Don't worry, I'll continue doing the fashion updates. But I want something else! The boys at work have been giving me a bit of a ribbing about my lack of sporting knowledge. So I thought, I'll show them. Welcome to my new update. 'Sports makes Joe Grow'!

First installment; The cricket has been rained off today. OMG - Sounds like a night to work on the cuticles people!!! Because there's nothing worse than a neglected cuticle.

Cuticles: Men TOTALLY notice!
TTYS!
Joey. XOXO

No comments: