Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We've all been there..

Missing buses is the worst. Like, it's kinda funny when you see someone else miss a bus and they're all like "Aww DAMN IT!" and then they awkwardly just stand there, but when it happens to you, it's the worst. I wrote a poem about my frustration, to vent my emotions, cause I'm a girl and that's what we do.


Running down the street,

Pushing people off their feet,

Throwing your hands up in the air,

Thinking “do i have the correct fare?”

The bus driver begins to shut the door,

But it ain’t suppose to leave till four,

He don’t care about that though,

He gotta get home to work on his mo.

You bang on the door pleading to be let in,

You even offer to buy him a bottle of Gin,

But he drives off and cackles to himself,

And you can’t help but think,

“I wanna punch him in the mouth”.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great poem, it brings out the emotions of missing a bus really well! Funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Err Funny