Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tsunami fun.

All this talk of a Tsunami coming has me quite excited. Not in an insensitive way, people have died in American Samoa and that’s terrible. But whenever there’s a threat of a natural disaster I start thinking about the possibilities. I think the ideal scenario would involve some kind of rioting.

Not that it’s even a natural disaster, but it’s a disaster all the same. I’m thinking the best chance will be if the All Blacks lose the 2011 World Cup final. All hell will break loose. There’ll be rioting and looting. Looting. Oh my goodness. Is there anything better? I’ve thought about this before, and I know straight where I’m heading. Subway. I’ll grab the buckets of meatballs, a sack full of bread rolls, and all the sauces. Great success.

I now see that the Tsunami Warnings have been cancelled. Anti-climax.


Delicious.

No comments: