Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Fight of the Century

The Fight of the Century was on Saturday night. Or should I say my special lady friends’ birthday was on Saturday night. lol. No surprises with the fight anyway, I knew Tua would destroy him. I play Wii boxing at home, so I know what I'm talking about. That being said, Tua was animal in the ring on Saturday and totally deserved such an emphatic victory.

I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends that were certain Monsieur Cameron was going to win though. Their reasons varied. Age, physical shape, recent activity, literacy, height and mountaineering experience were all bandied about pre-fight. Oh well. Earned me a tidy $20 bung off my stupid brother-in-law Jono. Shwing.

Our operations Executive Andy Shackleton actually went to the trouble of driving down to Hamilton to see the 3 minute and 7 second fight. He is pleased to confirm it is not in fact the city of the future, and noted on a more promising note that certain establishments now carry EFTPOS facilities. He arrived back in Auckland unscathed and free of Chlamydia. Great success.

Yeah, no shit.

No comments: