Tuesday, December 01, 2009

a potatoe shark

The other day on facebook this guy I know Nilesh did a status update.

if you type potatoe shark in google, and search images there will be a potatoe with a shark face. God I love the internet”


So I searched ‘potatoe shark’ and sure enough there’s a potaoe with a shark face. It’s really awesome. look.



Nilesh is so funny. We call him Mex (on account of him looking like a Mexican) but he’s actually Indian, as the name Nilesh might suggest. But he does look Mexican. This photo I've added is from this engagement party we went to the other day. There I tasted the most delicious spicy pizza. oh my goodness.


Mex. Actually Indian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.