Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Bishop and Me.

Sorry about the lack of blogs lately. I’ve been busy living my life. Reoow. Nah just jokes; I’ve just been well busy with Mr Vintage stuff, but I’m back now. Today a nice lady even emailed in to say she was missing the blogs. That was a really lovely thing to say; I thought the only people that read this blog were my Mum and people that were looking for prizes to win.

The Father. Joe our designer is an avid fan of his specs and swagger.

Thinking about what’s been going on in NZ lately, it’s pretty slim pickings really – Brian Tamaki aside – we seem to just be coasting along nicely. I’ll refrain from saying too much about the Bishop/The Father/Jesus or whatever he goes by these days. He’s good for a laugh though, and I’m stoked he’s around to entertain me. Lately when it’s been really cold and I feel like I’m at the end of myself I just look at my ‘covenant ring’ that the Bishop gave me and then I smile again for ages and feel all warm and sunny in my belly. He is such a genuine guy, and I really appreciate that he told me I was allowed to copy his hairstyle. I am working on it at the moment, but I need a bit more length and I’m not sure how he gets that greasy feel to his hair but he was nice enough to recommend this product called ‘Gel for real Men’ that you can obtain from the $2 shop which is such a bargain for what it is.

Done.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome. Has he given you any tanning tips?

Dan Benedict said...

Honestly, this is a well funny blog, I come here to read it too! I'd be buying vintage gears if i wasn't unemployed and living in london. Missing home. Kia kaha!

Anonymous said...

Yeah i like reading your blogs too...makes me laugh out loud when Im in a bad mood...