Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All Whites



The All Whites are my heroes.

Pretty chuffed about the Football result over the weekend. What a performance – and its pretty sweet to see some of the rugby boof-heads finally realising that the All Blacks are not the team they used to be. Long gone are the days when the All Blacks are an exciting and dominant force in World Rugby. Mike/Mark Delaney played the other day. Yeah. Exactly.

But yeah, back to the Football. What an occasion, from what I’ve heard, the TV coverage did the crowd little justice – and I was blown away by what I saw on the TV coverage – I think it’ll be one of the deepest regrets of my life that I didn’t go down to Wellington for that one. Thanks Hayden for having your boxing on the same night as the All Whites crucial World Cup Qualifying fixture, you’re a real champ like that.



What's this? Fans standing up and supporting? Wouldn't see that at a rugby game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truely the most amazing night of my life. I would be pissed if I didn't go also.
Ricki Herbets book is well worth a read.
Him and The All WHites make me proud to be a kiwi.