Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm back.

Sorry about the lack of text-based blogs lately, I’ve been in South America, and upon my return there was the whole ‘Scary Washing Machine’ saga that pretty much dominated proceedings over the last week or so, but more on that later. Coming back to NZ was pretty sweet, but I did notice a few things; that little baby-faced dude Richard Hammond from Top Gear has invaded my TV screen, magazine covers and a whole bunch of advertising billboards... Melissa Lee made it her absolute priority to do everything in her power to make herself look like a fool... Lance Hohaia is a tremendous player and should be starting... and it’s rather cold in NZ, well, colder than South America.

Perhaps National would have been better served letting a Mince & Cheese pie run for Mt Albert. Which would you choose?

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Let's go Mince and Cheese.

**bring back georgie pie.**