Monday, July 06, 2009

Thanks Kelly

Today we received a package from a customer who obviously has a lot of love and compassion in her heart. After hearing about our current plight, she sent in two bottles of wine. They were accompanied by this lovely note, and we are totally chuffed. The wine will definitely help pick us up.

Dear Mr Vintage,

I have always loved the creativity of your t-shirt designs, and my friends and family have enjoyed receiving them as gifts. I also love getting my t-shirt of the day email, as it always puts a smile on my face.

I was really saddened to hear about the break in that happened to your Parnell store. I cannot replace what was taken, or make you feel more at ease about someone rummaging through your stuff, but I thought these couple of bottles of wine might help pick you up.

All the best in getting everything sorted out.

Loyal fan
Kelly Reed
Northern Market Manager
Constellation New Zealand Ltd

No comments: